Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Fun Stuff!






I continue to hike, run or go to the beach daily. It’s pretty cool to see monkeys while I am doing crunches on my porch or see 7 wild pigs on a run. I finally took a surf lesson which was amazing! I know understand how people become addicted to the sport. I met the surf instructors on Friday night at Martina’s (the only bar) and went surfing with them on Saturday. I was pretty proud of myself for actually being able to stand up after the 3rd try.

There is SO many more fun things I need to keep planning to do but my top three are deep sea fishing, horseback riding on the beach, and a trip to Carate which is this tiny village with great beaches an hour from Bosque at the tip of Corcavado National Park. I am also very tempted of the idea to visit Panama because it is so close but I am a little worried about going solo. HINT – who wants to go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment