My last day at Bosque was perfect just as I had arrived the weather was sunny and 85 just the way I love it. I went for my last hike down the Golfo Dulce Trail and my last swim in the bath water warm water of the Gulf. Saying goodbye to everyone involved many pictures of all the boys pretending to kiss me and tell me that I was the love of their life and breaking their heart by leaving. Per the Mandy Pakes style, I did my best not to choke up and cry during my goodbyes. But as I told Roger, my favorite cook Gracias for all the amazing food and for his postres making me gordo, I started tearing up. The two months I spent living at Bosque del Cabo was such an amazing, unique experience that was something I couldn’t live with out. I think about all the hours of boredom sitting in my cube just dreaming of the day when I could begin this adventure. It was everything and more than I hoped to learn and experience.
Pics: Last ride to town with the new intern, Roger my cook, watching the guys play soccer after work.
Pics: Last ride to town with the new intern, Roger my cook, watching the guys play soccer after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment