I’ve kept myself so busy the last three weeks, I wonder how I use to have time for a job. It was really great to be back in San Francisco, and appreciate this beautiful city I am so lucky to live in. Highlights of the past few weeks included: Wine tasting in Napa, “Back to My Roots” Dinner Party of Wisconsin cuisine + California Wine, my wonderful home cooked meals from “mom” (aka Bri), hiking in Point Reyes and of course Doug’s Rap Show at Club 6 with the Sconnie Gang.
I woke up Saturday morning on the couch with my feet hanging off the edge and that’s when reality finally hit me that I am finally leaving San Francisco for Costa Rica. As excited as I am for this new adventure, I know that I am going to miss all you San Franciscan’s like crazy!!! I really appreciate everyone that has entertained me the last few weeks with fun dinners, drinks, hikes, bike rides, etc. You all must sign up for Skype (Skype name – mandypakes) so we can keep in touch. Obviously, cell phones don’t work in the rainforest BUT I will have internet access, so keep me entertained and informed with emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment