Thursday, January 29, 2009


AUSTRALIA here we come! After years of dreaming of traveling to the Land Down Under I’m leaving in less than 24 hour where I will meet my little sister known to many of you as ‘BabyBabyCakes’ or ‘Little Pakes’. According to some friends (Dulon) BabyBabyCakes is way cooler than I am and for sure has dance moves that I can only hope to learn. A BabyBabyCakes quote as planning the trip, “I hear Cairns is a great place for night life they even have a party Fetish for Life.” I just may learn a few more things than dance moves from this girl (in reality my sheltered Wisconsin sister probably doesn’t know what a Fetish party is unlike us San Franciscan’s that have witnessed Folsom Street Fair and all it’s glory).

That being said, I’m extremely excited to begin my first adventure of 2009 with my little sister travelling to Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsunday Islands and the Hunter Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment