After spending the last month in Wisconsin sending out countless cover letters/resumes I’ve decided to throw in the towel for 2009. Work….well hopefully that perfect job will appear in 2010 or that ten year high school class reunion could be bit awkward when I say “yeah, I’m unemployed but at least my passport is full!.”
Honestly, making this decision to travel again was a big one. A part of me feels guilty for taking in this pleasure of travel when I have the time but no job. Another part of me feels nervous because Montana did not turn out exactly as planned.
However, I set out to take the year of 2009 to explore and I want to finish it! Once I get back to the real world of 3 weeks vacation timek, I’m going to miss my freedom. So off I go to the international terminal for the last time of 2009. With dreams of Spanish conversations, tango, Mendoza’s finest Malbecs, and the Andes in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh you better find the perfect Mendoza Malbec! You know how I feel for Malbecs!
ReplyDelete